8 May 2014

Go fly a Kite

PicBob Vaughan

So a day of Kites and one has to ask (the one being Tim), is this a lingerer? or possibly 2 birds (seeing as both Rose and Bob saw theirs at just about the same time, mine being at just after 07:00am)?

So here is the evidence: Bob's birds first as I can't be arsed to move things around

PicBob Vaughan

PicBob Vaughan

PicBob Vaughan

PicBob Vaughan

Definitely some bad-tail day stuff going on here

and mine...



So I'd say two birds, which may not be that unusual considering a couple of year's back I had four birds going west over Heronry while I sat enjoying the hospitality of the little tea shop of happiness.

Pic Rose Stephens

Finally Rose's pic from about the same time as Bob and I can make out the tail feature, so for me the same bird.

Dunno what the Moorhen chicks are about, give a guy a camera...

PicBob Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment